My name is Cora. Thanks for visiting my blog! I’m an indie writer, and my first book releases October 16th. I’ve been writing all my life, and LOSING IT was the easiest to write of them all. It’s about a girl trying not to lose her mind before she loses her virginity.
It was one of those books that just flowed, and I actually completed the entire first draft in three weeks! It encompasses a lot of the things that I love:
- Theatre– the main character, Bliss, is a college theatre student.
- Forbidden love– Bliss’s love interest is definitely available and interested, but there’s the slight problem that he’s her college professor.
- Awkward situations–Yeah, these abound. 🙂
- Kissing– oh so much kissing.
- More than kissing– it is a book about virginity… and losing it. 🙂