The One Where You Don’t Need a Golden Ticket
So, since the release of Finding It, I’ve heard much lamenting about the super special “Golden Ticket” versions of Finding It. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, give this a read.
I’ve heard epic tales of people searching as many as EIGHT Target stores trying to find those rare copies that would earn them a chance to have their name (or a name of their choice) in one of my future books. So far, I’ve only heard of one special copy that’s been found. I have been so impressed and flattered by everyone’s mad searching. And after talking to my editor and publicists, we decided to do something a little special. A wildcard “Golden Ticket” if you will.
We wanted to give everyone a shot to win their name in a book, not just those who live near a Target Store. We wanted to open this up to people who’ve bought the book from other stores, or were unable to find a golden ticket copy, or who maybe live outside the US.
So, if you’re interested in having your name in one of my books, this contest is for you!
- The photos most likely to get the most likes will be the most unique and creative ones in the bunch. So, think outside the box.
- We’ll be posting your photo description along with the photo, so it doesn’t hurt to get creative with that, too.
- You’re welcome to be in the photo if you want, but you certainly don’t have to.
- Any photos submitted after 12PM EDT on Tuesday WILL NOT be accepted. No matter how awesome they are.
- The photos will be posted all at the same time on my page, so they’ll all get the same amount of time and start on equal footing.
- Any edition of Finding It (print or ebook) is eligible to win.