As we near the launch of my new Rusk University series and the release of All Lined Up on May 13th, I’ve been thinking a lot about introducing these new characters and this new world to my awesome readers. Such a huge part of the series is the football team as a whole. Sure, they play football and all that, but there’s also a lot going on with them behind the scenes. Dating drama, scandal drama, competitive drama. ALL KINDS OF DRAMA.
Here’s what’s in for you:
- Exclusive giveaways ONLY for street team members. ARCs, Swag, Signed copies, and other special stuff. Your odds of winning are MUCH better than when competing with the masses.
- Exclusive content and news. When a new book is releasing or I’m writing a new project, you guys will be the first to hear about it! You’ll also be the first people I
torturetease with excerpts!
- Swag for you! Swag for your friends! Swag for strangers you bombard on the street! You shall be the swag queens (or kings… I’m looking at you, rare and exotic male fan).
- Every active street team member’s name will appear in the acknowledgments of my books. Show all your friends how important and beloved you are!
- Membership in the exclusive Street team facebook group! Here you can chat with other fans, brainstorm promotional ideas, and hang out with me! I’ll pop in for exclusive street team chats and hang outs. Not to mention I might pick your brain about books and characters you’d like to see. 😉
- One extra lucky Street Team member will get to join me as my assistant at an upcoming signing after the release of the book! I’ll take care of your flight and hotel, and we’ll just hang out, meet book people, bask in our awkward goodness.
In person you can…
- Talk the books up and share promo material with friends, family, co-workers, and bookclubs. You can even drop off promo materials at bookstores, libraries, coffee shops, etc.
- Buy my books the first week of release, which helps it get more visibility, thereby selling more books
- Ask your local library to order my books. Give the librarians the title, name and publisher of each book. In the same vein, ask your local bookstore to stock my books if they don’t already.
Online you can…
- Share your (honest) review/rating of the book via Amazon, iBooks, BN.com, and Goodreads. I can’t even begin to express how big a deal this is in terms of discoverability for new books.
- Share interviews, reviews, cover reveals, and other promotional events across your social media and online platforms (Blogs, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Spread the word about my books to your online friends and followers.
- “Like” my books and me on Amazon.com & BN.com
- Like, Retweet, and Share whenever/whatever you can!
- Recommend the books on Goodreads and elsewhere. As readers, you wield so much influence. And every little bit helps!